It's official...we have a one year old little girl...here are a few pics from the actual day. The big party is on Sunday!!!
Thanks Aunt Lisa for being here on my special day...and for the cute GAP clothes:)
For me????
hmmm...whats in here???
I got an MP3 player:) Awesome...the ABC song on demand!!!!
WOW...a jewlery box with a twirly ballerina inside...and I got my first teny tiny diamond earrings too. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa R!!!! Now I just need to get my ears pierced.
Keegan likes my toys too!!!!
And from mom and dad....a battery powered 4x4
Mmmmm....cupcake #2...this birhday stuff is pretty cool!!!!


And when I was done (AKA...mom and dad took it away so I would go to bed that night) Keegan got a turn. Look at that face as he says "yummmm"









3 comments:
Happy Birthday Reese!! I can't wait to meet you one day :)
Oh and yea to your mommy for figuring out the new layout! :)
We hope you had a wonderful first birthday, Reese! We wish we could have been there.
Post a Comment