Kurt and I welcomed a beautiful little girl into the world. What a crazy and amazing year it as been. Reese is one of our greatest blessings (the other is the best big bro in the world) and we truly can not imagine our lives without that huge smile and those big blue eyes. What a feisty little girl we have and I know that the years ahead will bring many more stories that start with the words "Can you beleive Reese ___________". There have been days that Kurt and I wondered how we could ever handle 2 babies so close in age....and now a year has flown by and we have a toddler boy and a big one year old girl. As difficult as it can be on days when you are exhausted, irritable, and overwhelmed....never forget to look at your children and be amazed!!! How lucky we are as parents to have the important job of raising our little ones. So...Happy Birthday Reesey Piecey...we love you more than words could ever express!!!!
Here are a few baby pics for you sentimental types....and yes, I know she doesnt look that much different since she is still bald:)













1 comment:
Being bald when you're little means you will have tons of hair when you get older, I was bald till I was three!! I can't believe your baby girl is already one, she's so beautiful! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment