Our guestbook

Monday, April 20, 2009

world of bouce...

Aunt Lisa set up this cool evening for us. Two rooms filled with everything inflatable...can you imagine how much fun the kids had...and how worn out they were too!!!! For my bday Kurt got me te greatest little camcorder to feed my blogging addiction...I have some funny video that I will post once I get all of that downloaded (video includes Kurt and Lisas boyfriend enjoying the boucy castles too!!!!) If you are in columbus and have kiddos you should try this out...they have family night every Thursday and you can get 3 hours of boucing, pizza and drinks but you have to make reservations.


Reese is just getting so big...she pretty much did everything on her own!!!


Can you tell how fast Reese is going??? This is the HUGE slide. Kurt was supposed to go down with her but she went before he even sat down. This child is FEARLESS!!!!

Lisa, Chis and Lanie...thanks for the fun playdate:)

2 comments:

Ange Smith said...

i am totally bumming to see how quickly reese & keegan are growing up!!!
we miss you guys.
looks like a wonderful time!

Aunt marilyn said...

WHAT FUN!! Where was all this kind of cool stuff when my kids were little?? I am so happy to see Lisa has been able to move on and find happiness. She so deserves that !! I am so sorry I didn't get to see you all when you were home in Ohio..I was in Atlanta for a funeral.
Luv to you all xoxoxo