We all survived Keegans first night in a regular bed. He never got out of his bed, went to sleep like a champ and even called for us to let us know he was awake this morning. Can you beleive it...he didnt even get out of his bed without our permission!!!! So I am not ignorant and I know that he will test the limits eventually...but, for me, getting off to a good start means EVERYTHING!!!! I snuck in his room this morning to take a picture...isnt it sooooo cute????
Our only issue is that Reese is equally excited about the new bed...and Keegan does not have any interest in sharing. I am hoping that Reese will lose interest, Keegan will chill out a bit, and that we dont end up with Reese climbing out of her crib. I am not ready for her to be on the loose...she is way too wild!!!!
3 comments:
SO SWEEEEEET!!!! Does not seem like he should be big enough yet to move out of his crib!!
How precious is that ?? "Secret"...he will always
be your "baby" no matter what size bed he sleeps in !!!!
Wow! Here's hoping you're cutie keeps up the great nighttime routine! :)
Post a Comment