Our guestbook

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

the next Tom Cruise...

Well...maybe in the early Top Gun/Risky Business days:) I swear, based on this blog my children do not own pants. I can honestly say that most of the day they have them on...just for some reason their cuteness comes alive when they are in the buff. At least Reese isnt in the video...she actually was naked. She SCREAMS "diaper off", "no shirt" ALL DAY!!!! Daddy is a little concerned yet entertained. Will this be the case 16 years from now??? I think not!!!! Keegan has always LOVED to dance...but yesterday he just broke out all sorts of new moves. If it wasnt evident in his skin tone, this boy is 100% WHITE!!!! Poor kid will never be able to tan or express any sort of rythym all b.c of his parents genetics:)
The first video shows Keegans freestyle moves while the second highlights his twirling capabilities:) He calls it "the hula hoop" all thanks to his familiarity with the Wii Fit:

8 comments:

Where will the Fightin' Falcon send The Boudreaux's next? said...

You go Keegan, express yourself - Shake what yo' Mama gave ya!!!

Well, I have to say that Keegan is quite the "twirler" - Kurt must be so proud!

Yep, my little guy does it too, twirls and all! Don't be too worry, they probably get it from their Dads. :)

Where will the Fightin' Falcon send The Boudreaux's next? said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Where will the Fightin' Falcon send The Boudreaux's next? said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather Mohler said...

I don't know. Maybe some modern dance troupe will pick Keegan up. At least Keegan's dancing is cute, unlike Kurt's, which is bad enough to have its own name: Snap-dancing.

Neal, Rebecca, Camden, Owen, Emma & Callie said...

Oh my goodness, that is a riot to watch! I could watch all day long!!!! I miss them!

Anonymous said...

Rock on Keegan!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! That was awesome!! You know he will love these videos when he is 21!!!

The Wimberleys said...

That is so cute - there's nothing better than watching the kiddos dance!