Kurt and I and the kiddos spent the holiday at home this year. B/w the economy and the stress of traveling with 2 toddlers, going back to OH just wasnt in the cards this year. We had such a relaxing few days.
The kids opened some gifts on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas day. They were both soooooo excited, but this was truly a magical year for Keegan. He was so excited about everything...Jesus' bday, Santa Clause, lights, presents, stockings, Christmas caroles etc.
We had Christmas dinner at our house on Christmas Day and it was soooo wonderful to spend the evening with good friends and some yummy food. I am pretty sure I consumed a billion weight watchers points thanks to the Boudreaux's garlic butter injected, deep fried turkey!!!! The kids stayed up late and ran around with their friends and the adults had time to talk too.
Kurt and I just did stockings this year...but we both somehow managed to get some pretty cool things for each other. My favorite was a coupon from Kurt for "whatever I wanted". Sounds like Kurt could be in trouble when I finally decide what that is:)
We were so blessed to have a holiday together as a family. This is 2 in a row which kinda makes me nervous!!!!
Aunt Lisa will be here in a few day and we will continue the celebrating, ring in the New Year, cheer on the Buckeyes at the Fiesta Bowl and then celebrate our favorite little guys 3rd birthday.
We hope everyone had a great holiday and has a happy, healthy 2009.
Love
Annie, Kurt, Keegan and Reese
The kids opened some gifts on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas day. They were both soooooo excited, but this was truly a magical year for Keegan. He was so excited about everything...Jesus' bday, Santa Clause, lights, presents, stockings, Christmas caroles etc.
We had Christmas dinner at our house on Christmas Day and it was soooo wonderful to spend the evening with good friends and some yummy food. I am pretty sure I consumed a billion weight watchers points thanks to the Boudreaux's garlic butter injected, deep fried turkey!!!! The kids stayed up late and ran around with their friends and the adults had time to talk too.
Kurt and I just did stockings this year...but we both somehow managed to get some pretty cool things for each other. My favorite was a coupon from Kurt for "whatever I wanted". Sounds like Kurt could be in trouble when I finally decide what that is:)
We were so blessed to have a holiday together as a family. This is 2 in a row which kinda makes me nervous!!!!
Aunt Lisa will be here in a few day and we will continue the celebrating, ring in the New Year, cheer on the Buckeyes at the Fiesta Bowl and then celebrate our favorite little guys 3rd birthday.
We hope everyone had a great holiday and has a happy, healthy 2009.
Love
Annie, Kurt, Keegan and Reese
Decorating cookies for Santa...well, at least Keegan did:)

Jack with his presents...he wouldnt even give them up so we could take the tags off!!!!
Reese checking out the presents...
Keegan in the cutest Christmas PJS EVER opening his presents...
Our cute stockings so beautifully monogrammed by Felicia...THANKS!!!! What will be do without a friend with an embroidery machine in a few months:)???
The tree on Christmas Eve after Santa visited. Doesnt look like much...but this DOES NOT include the presents from Grandparents, Aunts and Godparents (Aunt Lisa will be here in a few days, Steph sent gift cards and we heard a rumor that Aunt Melissa was a slacker this year and they are still in OH...ha ha!!!!). You are not seeing Keegan and Reeses new kitchen and picnic table, tool bench and doll house, baby stollers and power tools and the new wardrobe!!!! And to think Keegan has a bday in a little over a week!!!! They wont need a thing until next Christmas!!!!








1 comment:
i'm so jealous they got plasma cars, i want one!! wait till the guys have a few beers and start riding them around the cul de sac. we sold them at cydney's and last year we had women coming in to buy them for their husbands!
Post a Comment