Our guestbook

Friday, August 1, 2008

white, white kids!!!!

I would like to start this post off with a sincere apology to my children from Kurt and I for passing on our inability to process the concept of rhythm. I would also like to apologize for the blurry video but I think that is what happens to a camera trying to follow a spinning cloud of toule:)

And for all of you out there who knew me as a tomboy as a child and think that Reese just might be a girly girl....this video is just plain deceptive. While I was uploading the pics she was still wearing her tutu and then added cowboy boots and Keegans baseball hat, then found a toy dinosaur and chased Keegan around the living room growling. Apple doesnt fall to far from the tree...or so I have been told by mother:)

This might also be a sneak peek of halloween since I havent found many cute light weight costumes suitable for an AZ trick or treat:)

Booty shaker on a sugar high!!!!!

No comments: