Our guestbook

Monday, July 28, 2008

funny funny, ha ha

So, Keegan told his first joke tonight. Kurt and I have declared it to be his first joke since what e said was really funny and he knew it before we even laughed. Over the last two and a half years he has done a ton of things to make us crack up...but this time was different. Here is the scene: We are eating dinner and the kids have turkey and cheese. Keegan is picking the cheese off and leaving the turkey behind. You also need to know that Kurt and I call Keegan and Reese our turkeys and since Keegan is all about counting he has decided that he is "turkey 1" and Reese is "turkey 2"...

So....

Me: Keegan, you need to eat your turkey too
Keegan: But mommy, I am turkey one (big smirk follwed by a belly laugh from Keegan)

And for those of you who are keeping track, no turkey was eaten by Keegan yet when he was hungry later he asked for M&ms!!!!

Get it??? Ok...so we arent going to sign him up for a slot on comedy central, but I was impressed by his quick wit.

And to be fair I dont want the sibling rivalry to date back to the blog...here is a Reese story.

We were out in the pool this evening which is quite an adventure with our little daredevil fishy girl. Anyway, Keegan and Reese were taking turns jumping from the side of the pool to Kurt (and by taking turns I mean Keegan was taking turns and Reese had to be held back and screamed until it was her turn again). Kurt was counting to three and then the kids would jump. Apparently our little impatient girl wasnt happy with this process, so she stood up, yelled "3" (a new word!!!)and jumped in. Thank goodness for the pool net is all I can say!!!! Otherwise we would have some serious worries on a daily basis!!!!

So, she now is saying doggie, daddy, mommy, keekee (Keegan) fish, duck, more, out, monkey, yummy, shoes (she is obsessed), choo choo, Elmo, milk, binky and THREE. I am sure I am forgetting quite a few words...Sorry!!!!

Ok...I know I am making you guys read lately...I am sure more pics will be coming soon:)

Love

the D10 fam

No comments: