Our guestbook

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

cheesy grins, bucket head, equal opportunity etc...


Here are Keegan and Reese fake grins. They just started doing this and this look is plastered on their faces as soon as I point the camera at them. And, Keegan says "cheese" over and over and over. I think Reese actaully started it...it was her reaction to the flash:) This is a typical scenario in our house...that the baby sister teaches the big bro lots of things.

Everyone has ben commenting on how RED Reeses hair is...now that she has some:) Can you see it??? Still looks blonde on a daily basis...but these comments are from unbiased observers who dont know of all the family members praying for a little red haired baby!!!!! Maybe we have a shot after all. If not it will just be up to Lisa:)

After lots of fun actually playing with the blocks the kids entertained themselves for quite a long time with the storage bucket.


Look at those blue eyes:) And do you like Keegans hairdo??? It is his faux-hawk...inspired by the lovely ladies he spent time with at the beach. Teenage girls sure can make you feel old and out of date??? I didnt even know what a faux-hawk was:)
Reeses turn!!!!





Reeses new baby Bella. After getting shots at the allergist last week I decided that she deserved a new toy (we will not mention Kurts reaction to me saying she NEEDED a new toy). So we went to Target and went right to the baby doll aisle since she is obsessed with her babies. Anyway...she saw this Cabbage Patch doll and just about fell out of the cart trying to get to it. She held the box and said "Baaaabbbyyyy" all the way through the store!!!! Isnt it too cute??? We are on the hunt for the asian baby next:)
Making sure the baby has a good time:)
I love the signature on the butt:) Can you see a little red here...of course her shirt is probably helping out too.

And making sure not to ignore Baby Annie (Keegan named this one...creative huh???) This is her ultimate favorite doll....her American Girl Bitty Baby from Aunt Melissa and the family for her bday:) She got thiss doll on vacation,,,and since Reese was very grumpy more than usual the baby was renamed Bitchy Baby (I wont mention by who!!!!). Funny huh???
Rollling "boppas police car" down the slide. The kids have learned that just about anything can be launched across the toy room when rolled down the slide:)
Cheese
I dont even know what to say here!!!!
All the fun comes to an end!!!!!

And it is nap time!!!!!


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love those grins! They are super cute!! Kaci and Taryn love their Bitty Babies too. But ALL of our babies are called "Baby". Good for you guys for being creative and actually giving Reeses' babies names :) (And more Kudos for remembering the names since I do know that your kids probably have way more babies/toys than could fit into our house!) That's what grandparents (and Daddy) is for, right? He he he! Aren't you glad you're in a huge AZ house?