Not the best pic since it was late in the evening. Kurt ordered the car, it was built in Germany and he has been waiting about a month to get it.
Happy 7th Anniversary to us and say goodbye to the flight pay increase he just started getting:)
Kurt is out waxing as we speak (STS)...yes, in the 100 degree weather. Must be love!!!
Have a great weekend!!!


Here she is...









3 comments:
What a great family car!! How do car seats fit in the backseat? :) Seriously though, she's BEAUTIFUL. I'll make sure that Brandon never sees this posting... :)
Nice ride. Any french fries in the back seat yet? Or drips of ice cream perhaps? LOL So what was YOUR gift Annie? I think you should come visit us in Itlay! he he
Happy early anniversary tomorrow!!
Didn't you just turn 30? Mid life crisis is supposed to hit much later! Or are you going to get a red corvette when that happens??? We love your car!!! I know you will enjoy it!
Post a Comment