US...
7 years ago today I said "I DO" to the most wonderful man in the world. A guy I have known since kindergarten and who became one of my best friends after he gave me a black eye in the 4th grade!!!
In the last 7 years we have lived in South Carolina, Georgia, Mississippi, Arizona, South Korea, New Mexico and now back in Arizona. We have also welcomed 2 beautiful children into our lives. Although life has been a little crazy for us (deployments, TDYs, training, moving etc) I can honestly say that I wouldnt change a thing...
Thank you Kurt for giving me the most wonderful life!!!! I look forward to all thhe adventures to come!!!!
I love you Kurt...and look forward to MANY, MANY more years with you by my side!!!!
Always...forever...
Annie
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment