Here are a few pics...more to come once we do the second half of the photo shoot









She is such a busybody and has determination like I have never seen in a baby. She watches everything that Keegan does and starts trying as hard as she can to follow in his footsteps. This personality trait has resulted in her doing just about everything a few months ahead of Keegan. It also means that Kurt and I are exhausted at the end of the day...and it isnt uncommon for Keegan to take a deep breath once she heads to bed either.
Much to our dismay she has never been our sweet cuddly lil girl. She is way to interested in moving and exploring to take time out of her day to snuggle. When she is sitting still and not doing much we start to worry. One of her new favorite pastimes is chasing our dog. She isnt actaully after him, she is just wanting his toys or rawhides (her favorite teething remedy...YUCK!!!!) When Keegan was this gae we could walk out of the room and when we came back he was sitting on his blanket playing. We could also put him in his swing for an entire Baby Einstein video and he loved it. Reese will be on the other side of the house getting into trouble in the blink of an eye...and Kurt and I are preparing ourselves for something we never did with Keegan...babyproof!!!!
When not on the go she is typically smiling so big that it looks like her face could pop. She honestly has the most amazing smile. She also makes really goofy faces accompanied by silly ynoises too. Her favorite is still giving raspberries and this is typically what we hear over the monitor when she wakes up in the morning.
Reese hates shoes and socks and is a master at removing them. She loves Cheerios and is getting really good at actually getting them in her mouth now. She has also decided that she loved little bites of anything that the rest of the family is eating...bananas, mashed potatoes, bread and LOVES anything sweet. Of course she ony gets a little taste...but sugar makes her eyes light up!!!! She is a great eater...which may be b/c Keegan encourages her and cheers for her while she does so:)
She loves her bro...but isnt afraid to tell him that she is mad either. The other day Keegan pushed her awaw from a toy and once she got back up she crawled over to him and gave him a shove back. I think Keegan may have a whoopin headed his way in the not so distant future.
And most of all...she is a big ole daddys girl. She sees Kurt and starts saying dada and wont stop. She glows when she sees him and it is juat about the most adorable thing I have ever seen. Of course Kurt thinks she is the most beautiful girl in the world...which is why he sees a need for weapons in the house and a reservation at the convent once she is older. I have a feeling that daddy and Reese are going to get into all kinds of trouble together.
That is just about it...8 months old...all over the place and sweet with a little dask of sour in there too. As crazy as life has been with 2 little ones so close in age we can not imagine our lives without her. She has truly made our family complete and is one of the two most amazing gift we have been given. We are truly blessed!!!! Enjoy the pics...
Love
the D10 fam









2 comments:
Keegan totally has a model pose in the pic of the two of them! I miss you guys, all of my babies have officially moved out of the Clovis/Portales metroplex and I am very sad.
I need to take a few lessons on blogging on the kids--maybe I am leaving out a few details since my updates are one paragraph long. Though, you have always been more verbose than me! I love the teeth photos--what a smile! I am glad that 2 kids are treating you well. They are beautiful!
Post a Comment