Our guestbook

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Keegan Joseph...

How much you have changed and how fast the last 2 years have gone by...

We celebrated with family in the way that most 2 year olds do...at Hooters. Kind of a joke with Kurt and I and as you can see in the previous post, Keegan liked the Hooters girls just as much this year as last:) Then we went home and Keegan had his very own cupcake from the Cheesecake Factory and DippinDot cake. Yes...I said Dippin dot cake. It was awesome!!!! And since he got nothing for Christmas he was showered with more toys, money and of course his Gap jeans from Aunt Lisa. We even had a pinata just for him. What a great way to end a great Ohio visit.

We love you Keegan J and watching you grow has been the most amazing thing in the world. Happy Birthday big guy!!!!







2 comments:

Ange Smith said...

HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS, MR KEEGAN!!!!! WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU SOMEDAY SOON!

Jennifer said...

I'm sure Kurt had no problem with doing the b-day celebration at Hooters! :)