Our guestbook

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Eve

Sorry that these pics are gone...

When I made the slideshow I used a preset format and didnt know that it included a song. The song was driving me INSANE...so when I get to it I will repost the pics or create a new slide show..

Sorry to those of you who had to suffer through the Ashley Tisdale Christmas songs:)

These are pics from Christmas Eve...

Keegan decorated sugar cookies...aka dipping them in icing, adding a few sprinkles licking it all off and repeating. And just in case you were wondering, no...we didnt give those to the neighbors. We also sat some out for Santa...but just in case the rumors were true about Santa being real, we also set out chips and some holiday microbrew for dad:) Looks like Santa liked the cookies too!!!!

Just before bed we went outside and sprinkled our reindeer food. Keegan was very detailed and it took him about a half and hour to disperse a half a cup of oats and sprinkles.

Of course, Santa dropped off a few toys that dad had to put together (pay back time for me having to do this all by myself last year...and he was thrilled to be here to do it!!!!) and we went to bed...

I guess the cookie and milk (the beer and chips were gone...so I guess he took those for the ride...hope Santa dindt get a ticket for flying while intoxicated) and the reindeer food worked since the tree had lots of presents underneath the next morning...

Check out the Christmas Dad pics for the rest of the story!!!!

Love

Annie, Kurt, Keegan and Reese

No comments: