Our guestbook

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day...



The four of us all woke up to see that Santa had been here...and just spending the day together made our day!!!! We are very thankful for being able to spend all of th special moments together this year!!!!

I woke up with a cold...but was still soooooo excited to see the kids. Reese loved to eat the paper more than anything. She got a little play house (that Keegan thinks is his), a tutu (pics to come soon!!!!), a teddy bear, drums (from her Godparents the Newells...which Keegan also thinks are his), and some musical instruments from gymboree...

Keegan didnt even know where to start. He really wanted to play with each toy...but was also eager to unwrap them all. He even helped Kurt and I with ours. He loved thhe Mnms in his stocking and his new Thomas the Train toothbrush the most. And Santa must have thought he was a very good boy despite the occasional whining, not listening to mommy and never eating his veggies. Keegan got a train table and thomas trains, playdough, a grocery cart with food, a stuffed turtle, a projector that puts cool pics on the wall, megablocks, a sit n spin (also from the Newells and I am sure is payback for me getting the twins one for their day), a cash register (he is obessed with, a plastic piggy bank, and a magnadoodle. I know...we went crazy...but we were super excited about the holidays...

As for Kurt and I...we decided to go easy this year...which I just realized didnt work so well...

I got a beautiful pair of earrings and some accessories for the camera I got a few weeks early. Oh...and a trashcan. Before you call to give Kurt a hard time....I iactaully begged for it. It is the automatic knd that knows when you need to throw something away and opens the lid automatically. COSTCO just in case you are odd like me and just have to have one:) And Kurt got a Robert Taylor P-51 print and had it framed and matted, new Pjs, a watch box. But the best thing of all was what I call his "metrosexual stocking" that I filled with things so he could looks and smell fabulous:)

We had a wonderful dinner and just played with the kids all day. It was prefect until Reese pulled up to standing with the help of the train table...then fell and busted her lip. She was tough and didnt cry much...but poor little thing bled like crazy.

The sugarplums are in bed now...and I am going to do the same. Long day...but by far the bext Christmas ever!!!!

Hope everyone else had a great Christmas also...

And see those of you in OH in a few days!!!!

Love

A, K, K, and R

No comments: