Our guestbook

Monday, November 23, 2009

trike-a-thon



Keegans preschool had a trike a thone to raise money for the school. Keegan was so excited to collect money from the family and take it into school...but even more excited to go buy a cool blue bike helmet with flames and ride that day. I use the word "ride" loosely since he decided that the older kids that were there to help should just push him. I am not kidding...my kiddo who is a speedster on his trike at home and wants a big boy bike for his birthday just sat back and relaxed while some sweet girl pushed him to the finish line. It was a fun day and Keegan was very proud of his racing number and his gold medal.

I also got to help in Keegan class that morning and this experience simply confirmed my previous notions that I have the sweetest little boy in the world. My baby is getting so big!!!!

Keegan ready to race

Emily helping him with is helmet...this little guys is spoiled rotten by all the ladies in his life!!!!

This pic is sooooo fitting....Keegan in the middle of Emily and Grace. These three are trouble together

Keegans racing number





No comments: