Our guestbook

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat...

We had some friends over for dinner, then went trick-or-treating around our neighborhood. Keegan and Reese decided to make wardrobe changes since the party last weekend. Thank goodness for the dress up closet;) Keegan was Indian Jones and I am pretty sure this was just an excuse to carry a whip...and Reese put and unique spin on Dorothy by refusing the ruby slippers and putting her tootsies in pink cowgirl boots. I was arguing with her about the shoes since I wanted it to be just right...then I suddenly had flashbacks to my own childhood. I was quite the tomboy when I was little but my mom always wanted m to be the cute little girl with pigtails and bows and cute little Mary Janes. My sister Stephanie made me a jellybean costume that year (a clear plastic bag filled with hundreds of little multicolored balloons). I had red tights on and my mom had cute shoes for me. I refused and ended up wearing cleats!!!! So...since I immediatly realized that her stubborn behavior as handed down from yours truly, Reese won and had her boots. I have to admit...it looked pretty darn cute and I truly do hope she is always a little girl who has a little spunk and independence (I reserve the right to retract this statement in approx 13 years!!!!). Anyway...they had soooo much fun and got lots of loot. Of course Kurt and I quality control checked it after they went to bed and it just so happened that all the miniature snickers were suspicious and needed disposed of;)

Hope everyone had a spooktacular weekend!!!!




Indy and Dorothy


Grace, Keegan and Reese


Sooooo cute:)


They loved trick or treating...and even like the houses that were a little spooky


its hard work to go around and beg for candy:) Keegan was dragging his whip and Reese was dragging her toto candy purse






mmmm...a Reese Cup

the loot

just a little excited about all that sugar!!!!



had to put this pic in here since I loved this ladys pumpkins!!!!


the firist house:)

No comments: