Our guestbook

Saturday, October 31, 2009

nana's visit....







While Kurt was in Florida "working", my mom came to visit/help with the kiddos. I was TERRIBLE at taking my camera anywhere, so I dont have much photograhpic evidence of the trip, but we had a great time and the kids were spoiled rotten within a few hours of her arrival. Saying that they were spoiled within the first few hours is no exaggeration either. They took naps after getting home from the airport and then we were off to the petstore to buy their new hampsters. Keegan named his John Wayne and Reese named hers Pumpkin. The kids are in love with their new pets and actually help take care of them more than expected.






We did some shopping (grandma likes to make sure the kids have light up shoes), went to the duck pond, and just enjoyed the BEAUTIFUL weather outside.






Here are the few pics I have from ouur week...






No comments: