Our guestbook

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We all scream for....



Mickey Mouse Ice Cream!!!!

No Disney trip would be complete without a Mickey Mouse shaped ice cream bar...and this was how we ended our lasy day at the parks:)

These are by far my favorite pics...and the kids finished every last drop!!!! Boppa ate his so fast we didnt even get a picture!!!

And for the record, they were worth the $5 per ice cream bar, NO DOUBT!!!!!


Lisa is really excited about ANOTHER Mickey shaped confection!!!!

I know I am a little biased...but I think Kurt could be an advertisement for these things!!!

Does it get any better than this???

My little sweetie!!!!









LOVE this one...she is soooo excited about this!!! She kept saying "chocolate" over and over.


2 comments:

Heather Mohler said...

OMG, do I love those pictures! I especially like Reese's piggy tails. Was Boppa using his office to pick up the ladies?

Lisa said...

I miss Disney sooooooo much!!! What a blast!!! Miss you guys!! love and hugs!!