Our guestbook

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Breakfast with Minnie...

otherwise known as a nightmare to Keegan. When we left he kept saying he didnt want the characters to get to close or touch him. I think he may have been scared for life:) In Keegans defense Minnie Mouse was a little scary and had a very aggressive grip/handshake. I am certain that there was a tiny male gymnast in that costume based on "her" upper arms!!!! Keegans defense mechanism was to just keep eating and try to ignore them completely (you can see this in most of the pics)...which makes me think we have a stress eater on our hands with Keegan. I will apologize to him now for passing along this trait...and pray that he has his fathers metabolism!!!!

Reese was our typical social butterfly:) She blew kisses, gave high fives, and was really intruiged by having breakfast with a bunch of weirdos. Hmmmm....should I be more worried about Keegans stress eating or Reeses appreciation for odd people????

Once again...Boppa was scoring points with the Disney ladies!!!!

My favorite pics are of the kids eating their Mickey waffles...although Lisa was by far the most excited about her waffles in the shape of a mouse head!!!!

enjoy...

mmmmmm....syrup!!!! Keegan had 3 little cups of syrup with breakfast. Hey...you gotta get your $20 worth somehow!!!!


I dont see you...I am just eating my bacon...nothing weird is going on...lalalalalala

more bacon...there couldnt possibly be a bear and a donkey behind me!!!!

Lisa talked about Mickey waffles from the time she arrived in AZ...can you see her pure joy????

Good thing nonnie isnt the jealous type:)
Keegan started SHOVELING food into his mouth by the time Minnie arrived. When she tried to tickle him on the neck he FREAKED!!!!


soooooo cute!!!!!








The only reason we took a pic with this guy was b/c we thought he was Captain Morgan. How dissappointing to find out he was Capt Hook. Hey...no judging...we are a fighert pilot family:)

Keegan has officially started to melt down!!!!

Reese enjoying her time with the Fairy Godmother!!!! (do you capitalize the G in Godmother when is refers to a Disney character??? And yes, this is the result of thousands of dollars spent by my parents on a Catholic private school education!!!)

The D10 family

Keegan has resorted to smashing his face into his plate he is sooooo upset by the presence of Minnie Mouse!!!!!Poor kid. And since I know you are all wondering....YES, we did laugh at him!!!!

No comments: