WAY late...but here are a few pics from Valentines Day. Kurt and I dont normally do anything...but it is fun with the kids. We got them lunchboxes and filled them with stuff. They were very excited to get a bunch of cheap crap:) We also had a squadron playgroup and the kids hadned out Valentines...TOO CUTE!!!! The kids range in age from about 6 months to 4...so the concept of handing out candy to other children was a little confusing. In the end they each had a container filled with move notes and sweet treats. Here are a few pics of the day courtesy of Pam, who unlike me actually charged her camera!!!!
Reese in her cute short from Aunt Lisa...she had the cutest headband on too but it was long gone by the time the camera was out...
.JPG)
This is Jasmine and Cameron who just turned a year old. Doesnt this remind eveyrone of me a few years back??? Other than the fact that she is a beautiful, glowing mom to be and I was lucky if I showered from day to day:) She is due in April.
.JPG)
Keegan and his LOOT. He has asked for his "Balentine" box every morning for the last 2 weeks.
.JPG)
Reese, Emily and Grace
.JPG)
Mmmmmm....sugar!!!! I bet you can tell how great my nap was this day from the cheekfulls of candy. Thats right...the kids were WAY to spun up to sleep!!!! And you guessed it,,,they were also a joy after too much junk food and no sleep:(
.JPG)
I had to post this...Emily even had Valentine shoes!!!!!
.JPG)
Mom...does this remind you of anyone...barefoot and loving it. Cant keep this girls shoes on!!!!
.JPG)
Keegan, Andrew and Emma. Emma is 2 weeks younger than Keegan. It always cracks me up to see them together since she looks so much older than him. My lil clone of Kurt:)
1 comment:
CUTE...CUTE...CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment