Our guestbook

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

we love our poisonus nuts!!!!!

Kurt, Lisa and I went to the Fiesta Bowl. We were soooooo lucky to have a childhood friend on the coaching staff and got the best tickets ever!!!!! We were on the 50 yd line 2 rows up!!!! My favorite part of the whole game was seeing my handsome hubby on the field representing the AF as an OSU grad!!!! I am pretty sure everyone in the stands knew who his wife was:) So,,,,we had a blast even though they lost in the end. But true Buckeye fans always love their team!!!!

Thanks for the AWESOME tickets Bubba!!!!!

Enjoy,,,,,,



This is my favorite series of pics. No idea why I wasnt really paying attention to the game like I should have been...but these are priceless. The Bucks had just scored a touchdown in the 4th quarter and taken the lead...at least for a little while:(


My favorite guy on the jumbotron!!!!!!

Kurt and Dutch walking off the field

Our Buckeyes,,,,at least the rear end of them!!!!!


Lisa!!!!!

This pic to me represents the difference b/w Kurt and Lisa's personalities!!!! Mom D...do you agree????
The three of us:)





siblings:)

BRUTUS!!!!!


During a dull moment Shot showing Lisa pics of his adorable kiddos....what a great dad!!!!!
SISTERS!!!!
The random guy behind us who was obsessed with Lisas hair...and, well....LISA!!!!!
The Best Damn Band in the Land!!!!!
You know you are close to the field when you can see the chest bump this close!!!!!













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know who you know to have gotten the seats you did but keep sucking up!!!!!
And as far as Lisa's hair goes ..I am obsessed with it too..you know my LOVE of red hair and hers is so beautiful!!When she was born I was more excited about her red hair then the fact she was a girl!!!

Laura Zorich said...

Love the school pride! Yall would have made great Aggies! ;-) Chris is making me get off of your site because he can't handle the music anymore!