Saw, Kurt and Heather...I mean..LASER, Kurt, and ZAP!!!!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Mommy and Daddys turn...
So we went to the squadron adult halloween party last night...what a blast. There were some really funny costumes!!!! Here are a few pics....but I will do a slide show once I get pics from a few friends (my camera battery died).
Kurt was "Tequila Poppin Dude" and had liquor bottles in his holsters and shot glasses too. I was a homeade candycorn...inspired by Reeses costume:)
Kurt and Blade. Blades costume looks so tame from this angle.

Saw, Kurt and Heather...I mean..LASER, Kurt, and ZAP!!!!
Annie making new friends from far away places
Saw, Kurt and Heather...I mean..LASER, Kurt, and ZAP!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
TOO FUNNY!!!! What a good crew.... they all have great costumes!!
What a fun time it looks like you all had.
GREAT costumes!!!!!!!
Post a Comment