

We are a day late...but that is the way life is in the D10 house these days. Just wanted to wish my sweet neice a Happy 12th Birthday. Emily is the sweetest girl and I have never met a girl so full of love before. She is funny, athletic, and has her own style in all she does. It has been an honor to watch her grow into such an amazing and beautiful young woman. I still remember the day she was born and the first time Kurt and I held her (mostly b.c her big bro Logan wouldnt let mommy hold the new baby...but that is an entire different can of worms!!!!). I can not imagine the Rahe family without Em. She adds a unique flair to everything she does and I am not sure I have ever seen someone with so much self confidence before. Keegan adores his cousin and I am pretty sure Reese might just be her clone. How lucky our family is to have such a feisty girl to keep us on our toes, make us laugh and woo us with her athletisicm. I have no doubt in my mind that she will continue to amaze us for the rest of her life!!!! We love you Emma Bear...and wish we could have been there to celebrate your special day.
Lots of love,
Your #1 fans....
Annie, Kurty, Keegan and Reese









No comments:
Post a Comment