I know, I have been a slacker...epecially compared to when Keegan was little. But here are some vidoes of Reese. She is really starting to talk and repeats just about everything. These videos are not the best...she gets a little camera shy. Her favorite words are -mommy -daddy -doggy -duck -thank you -NO -Keegie (her nickname for big bro) -milk -all done -shoes -OFF -No dog -papa and boppa (scoring BIG points with the grandpas!!!) -airplane -cow say moo moo -quack quack -pumpkin -snack and -night night, love you (follwed by blowing kisses) Oh...and make sur eyour speakers arent up too loud. I think Keegan may have found his musical calling!!!!! Who knew the Lincoln Logs could have turned into such a loud, obnoxious toy. I think the rest is self explanitory. Leave a comment by clicking on the words "comment" at the end of the post
ENJOY!!!!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
CUTE...CUTE...CUTE!!!! I love watching Resse walk in her heels...she has that "klip klop" JUST right!!! I think Keegan might do some work on the side as a drummer..you know all the girls always go after the drummer in a band!!! And I LOVE the music you have from Toy Story!!!!!! Sometimes I go to your blog just to listen to it!!
Luv to you all
How sweet they are!
I cannot get over how big they are getting!!! Thank you for putting these up here!!!
Post a Comment