Here are a few cute pics of Reese. She is such a difficult child to describe. She has sooooo much energy and pretty much doesnt sit still unless she is asleep. She climbs like a monkey and has the cutest laugh I have ever heard. She is a BIG TIME daddy's girl!!! She doesnt like to cuddle since that might stand in the way of something exciting yet gives the best hugs and kisses complete with sound effects (growls with hugs and give a BIG mmmmmmmwwwwwaaaaaa with kisses). She hates being away from Keegan yet he also makes her insane!!!! She is very physical and I can already picture her being very athletic. She doenst want to be treated like a baby but when she doenst get her way she says "I baby" in the saddest little voice. Apparently the months of us telling Keegan that "she is the baby" was not unnoticed by out little one!!! She is loves to eat and when she wakes up in the morning or from her nap she typically yells "milk" and "snack" and if you dont attend to her needs immediatley she will throw herself on the ground by the pantry and cry. SHe LOVES animals, especially her puppy dog Jack. She LOVES shoes but also loves being naked. She tries to take her clothes off all day long. Daddy is a little concerned about this tendancy:) She loves Elmo and calls him "Melmo". She has REALLY started talking and repeating words. She is fearless. Her favorite word is "NO" follwed by the sweetest puppy dog eyes you have ever seen!!! Her hair seems to be getting more red everyday...although she is still lacking a little in that dept. I am still waiting for piggy tails...is that too much to ask for??? Reese is very social and greets everyone she passes and then tells them bye bye. I think my favorite thing is that she really thinks she is funny. She will do something and just crack up at herself. She is amazing and exhausting all at once...but I know for a fact that our family just wouldnt be complete without her!!!! As crazy as our lives are with two children so close in age I cant even count how many times we laugh and smile each day (of course we also have to remind ourselves to take deep breaths most days too).
The last time we were home with family it was mentioned that Kurt's Grandma Betty used to say "you can dress her up but you cant take her anywhere". I think that fits my little Reese perfectly. I think Grandma Betty would have liked this firey little red head!!!
I know that there is more that I am not rememering...but it is late and she wore me out today:)
Enjoy the pics:)
Love
Annie
The last time we were home with family it was mentioned that Kurt's Grandma Betty used to say "you can dress her up but you cant take her anywhere". I think that fits my little Reese perfectly. I think Grandma Betty would have liked this firey little red head!!!
I know that there is more that I am not rememering...but it is late and she wore me out today:)
Enjoy the pics:)
Love
Annie
When you love something you hold it by the eyeballs right???
Reese with another favorite toy...her brothers robot.
My favorite PJs in the whole world. Look familiar Rebecca??? Kurt is still shocked that Reeses Godfather ever let his own daughter wear jammies that showed Emmas belly:)
Can you see that red hair???
And with those big blue eyes Daddy will certainly have to sit out front in a rocking chair cleaning a shotgun at some point in time in the future!!! Which makes me wonder if you ever really sleep through the night when you are a parent???









2 comments:
Yes too cute.... Is it bad that Emma was wearing those this spring? So the short was really showing her belly and the pants were more like capris!!!!
I love all your little "Reeseisms" - she is too cute!!
Post a Comment