This will be a series of posts from our few week in Ohio (the kids and I still have a few days left).
These pics are from our little road trip to see friends from college. Greg and Wendy bought a great old house and have been spending lots of time and energy (and money) fixing it up. They have a 4 year old daughter Emily who Keegan had lots of fun playing with (when they werent wanting the same thing...TODDLERS!!!) We had a wonderful dinner thanks to Wendy and Keegan is still talking about the ice cream with sprinkles and M&ms. I had Kurts parents camera and tried to get a little artsy with a few of the features too:) Anyway...it was great to catch up with them and here are a few pics from the day...
Keegan LOVED the tree swing.
Hold on tight Reese!!!!
MAN talk:)
Emily with her squishy lizards. I think Emily has the most amazing imagination of any child I have ever met.
Wendy won Reese over by helping her collect rocks.
Emily taught the kids superman style swinging:)
CHEESE!!!!
Keegan could have seriously done this ALL day!!!!
Love this pic!!!!
The next 2 pics accurately describe the day....the kids were either perfect or....
They were totally dramatic since they wanted the same toy...and this was absurd since there were TONS of toys. 








1 comment:
I love Keegan on the swing!
Wicked cute pictures from Ohio!!!
Post a Comment