I know...poor Keegan is being ignored...but Reese was just way too easy to photograph during this trip. I am going to use several of these pics as her one year pics too...
My big one year old girl. My has this past year gone fast!!!! I truly cant imagine my life without a little girl!!! Every near nervous breakdown due to parenthood is totally worth it when you get to be right there to see your children smile, laugh, learn and grow!!!!
My big one year old girl. My has this past year gone fast!!!! I truly cant imagine my life without a little girl!!! Every near nervous breakdown due to parenthood is totally worth it when you get to be right there to see your children smile, laugh, learn and grow!!!!




No...I did not set her on a bed of shells...she went there all by herself and loved it. I have had a few comments about how that was a mean picture. I love photography...but I dont torture the kids to get a good pic, I promise!!!!
Looking for shells with Grandpa
Enjoying the scenery
She saw her cousins writing love letters to their boyfriends/girlfriends in the sand and decided that she would too:)
Reese was IN LOVE with seashells!!!!









1 comment:
I LOVE all your beach pictures!!!! makes me want to go right now, out my feet in the sand and watch the kids play!!!!
Post a Comment