Our guestbook

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Lots of "new" videos...

I have been bad about getting these online...so they are from the last few months and are kinda random...


As shy as Keegan is he loves to be surprised and scared. I think he honestly pees his pants...so this might not be so funny once he isnt in diapers anymore


This is about a month ago...when Reese had just turned 8 months. She is now walking with push toys and crusing around the furniture. Oh no!!!!


Two of Reeses favorite things...blowing raspberries (we call her Reeseyberry) and shaking her head no.





This serioulsly made my day. It was hilarious. Keegan is realy into sports now...loves catching, playing with his little basketball hoop and golfing. Hopefully his skills improve a little before high school.



Reese has the same love for dancing as Keegan did at this age. She hears music and busts a groove:) And yes...Keegans "MP3 player" is a bunch of British kids singing. Odd I know...but they both love it. I guess they got their dads weakness for a nice english accent.








Some of Keegans babble...with a few recognizable words:) The animal noises are not his best...but it is a small miracle that I got them recorded at all since he wanst to be on the wrong side of the camera most of the time. He loves doing the elephant noise, says that cows say "voo voo" Hopefully you can understand a little of what he is saying...and we will work on getting him to sit still for the camera so you can see all the animal noises. He is saying that daddy says "squegee" which is the nickname daddy gaeb him and that I say "dont push sissy"

No comments: