Our guestbook

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Keegan and Reese's New Furry Friend

We are dog sitting...and yes, this is the same little furry guy who made appearances in pics from New Mexico. Duke (and his family) are in AZ now and we are thrilled!!!! Jack has loved having a buddy, Duke is a great visitor and the kids could not be more excited. Unlike Jack...Duke lets the kids snuggle. We are contemplating not giving him back:)

Oh...and I had to take a close up of Reese's butt...this is my new favorite outfit of hers. It has a matching hat...but someone isnt too fond of hats. Maybe we will get the whole ensamble at a later time...

Not quite as cute as the message on Reeses behind is Keegans obsession with putting his finger in his nose. I figured if I truly wanted to show everyone what the kids were up to I had to include this pic. I wouldnt want anyone to think that I was only reporting on the adorable things in our lives. The nose picking started mostly after his cold a few weeks ago when the only way I could wipe his runny nose was to tell him that the boogers were yucky. Now he is on constant booger patrol. This is our boy:)

and the most exciting news...Reese is holding her own bottle. I know it may sound silly...but I have been waiting for this day!!!! We still love to snuggle her while she eats...but it is so nice wen you are on the go or something unexpected happens. HOORAY REESE!!!!!




and unlike Keegan, Duke will share his toys!!!



No comments: