Our guestbook

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A Year Ago Today

A year ago today the world lost an amazing man. I honestly can not think of any words appropriate enough to write. I just wanted to make sure that Kurt and I did our part to make sure that Troy "Trojan" Gilbert and his family were never forgotten.




Please keep all the service men and women and thier familes in your prayers.

Here is a new paper article that was in the local paper. What a lucky man to have such a beautiful wife and children to look down on from up above!!!! (you may have to cut and paste it since I am having trouble getting the actual link on here)

http://westvalleyview.com/main.asp?SectionID=2&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=28946

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks Annie for posting this! America lost a tremendous man that day. I'm glad that we had a chance to know Trojan.

Laura Gruner said...

Annie,

I know some people that have letters they wanted to send to Ginger but don't have an address to mail them to.. do you happen to have that information?

Thanks!