Our guestbook

Friday, November 23, 2007

hangin with the looneys

So...I wanted to get a Nintendo Wii as a gift for family. Started my hunt about 4 weeks ago and havent found a single one. So...like any rational person I decided to head out at 4am the day after Thanksgiving try to get one. I started at Toys R Us...and was met by a few hundred people waiting at 4:15 in the morning. Yes...I said a few HUNDRED. So...I decided that I should not waste my time and decided to head to Target. As I started driving I realized that Target would be just as insane and started to give up hope. There is a small game store in Buckeye (where we live...very small town...a bit away from the main stream part of the west valley) that opened at 7am. I got there a about 5am and there were only 2 people in line. I was umber three...and when I got to the storefront there was a sign saying that they anticipatd 16 Wii's!!!! For those non gamers out there this is a TON and this is the hardest thing to find this holiday season. Anyway...long story short...I waited outside for 2 hours and eventually there were about 50 people in line. I GOT A NINTENDO!!!! Kurt thinks I should put it on ebay and give cash as a gift and keep the proit but I refuse. I headed home exhausted but soooooo excited. There are some VERY serious black Friday shoppers out there!!!! Later I went to the grocery store and found the lights for the tree that I have been wanting. I wanted red and green...and no place had them. I found red and green individually...but not on the same strands. So....the day got me in the Chrismas spirit BIG TIME!!! The tree is up and I just need to finish decorating it tomorrow and make popcorn and cranberry garland. Outside lights and a few more decorations inside and we are ready. We even have almost all to our shopping done!!!! Cant wait to see Keegan and Reeses faces tomorrow when they wake up to a tree in the living room!!!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and as found themselves in the spirit of the holidays also...

Will have more pics soon...

Love

Annie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU ROCK,

LOVE,MELISSA