Our guestbook

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat...

The following are pics from the last few days. Pumpkin carving, Reese still enjoying her rice cereal, trick or treating and Keegan enjoying his first Reeses Peanutbutter Cup...and then brushing his teeth really well after all the sugar:)

Oh...and the pic of Reese wearing her onesie on the outside of her pants is what happens when daddy is left in charge. Kurt put her pants on first and instead of starting all over he just put the onesie over top. He said she looked like a super hero...so I thought this pic fit appropriatly with the hallowen theme:)

Keegan went to 3 houses and our favorite restaurant nearby. He loved knocking on the doors and then was antisocial once someone answered them. He actually liked handing out candy more than getting it and greeted all the kiddos at our house by saying "trick or treat". Of course, as you will see in the pics he also had a meltdown after all the fun...I am sure somewhat sugar induced.

At the end of the night I was just happy that the 4 of us were together. Last year this time of year started a period of too many holidays without daddy. Kind of a strange Halloween message...but please keep all the troops in your thoughts and prayers. For many people being apart on a day like today wouldnt be too big of a deal...but for most military members and their families it is just a reminder of how many special days we spend without a loved one near. I know that this is my hubbys job and I knew what I was getting into when I married him...but it really doenst make it any easier to be apart. I am of him and what he has chosen as a career and I cant imagine our life any other way...but I can not possibly explain how hard certain moments are.

OK...enough of that...Happy Halloween...

Love

the D10s
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If Keegan had come to my house he would have gotten a bag of Teddy Grahams.

Miss you guys!
Angela