Ok...so let me start by saying that having a toddler and a newborn has rocked my world. I have 2 absolutly beautiful children that I would not trade for anything in the world...but many days I feel like I may just be losing my mind. Since women are not always open about talking about these kinds of things and tend to want other women to think we are perfect, I was starting to wonder if my feelings of insanity were normal. After reading this blog written by a stay at home mom (you may have seen her ebay auction for the Pokemon cards)of 6 I realized that not only am I normal...but those crazy feelings are half of what makes being a parent so wonderful. Yes...it is the hardest job we will ever do...but so worth it and think of all the stories we have to tell.
So...check this out...and I personally cant wait until she writes a book...it is hilarious!!!! And on top of a good laugh will make you feel like a wonderful mother even if you do have to clean pudding off the ceiling or end up with Butt Paste in your cart b.c your children think that they are hilarious:)
http://www.mom2my6pack.blogspot.com/
Love
Annie
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment